Here at Art Gamblin Motors, your Tacoma Chevrolet Dealer, we are excited about the new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu—a vehicle that delivers outstanding performance, quality, efficiency, safety and stellar style coupled with an innovative design. The 2013 Malibu features an impressive array of personal technologies that ensure a great driving experience every time:
• Auxiliary input jack in the center console allows iPods and other MP3 players to be plugged in and used.
• USB port in center console allows USB-compatible iPods, MP3 players and audio files stored on a USB drive to be controlled and played through the Malibu’s audio system (Eco, LT, LTZ).
• Bluetooth for phone (LS) allows for hands-free calling.
• Bluetooth for phone and streaming audio with MyLink control (Eco, LT, LTZ) allows for wireless hands-free calling, download of your phone’s contact list and verbal phone, radio and MP3 file control. (See MyLink training on Chevrolet ProductSource for complete details.)
• Operates from an extended range. Automatically starts the car and—depending on climate conditions—turns on Malibu’s HVAC system, defrosters and heated seats (if equipped).
Two different technologies warn drivers of objects behind the car when backing up. Both are available options.
• Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist – Uses ultrasonic triangulation to alert the driver with audible chimes if objects are behind the car. The system’s four sensors are located on the rear fascia (LS).
• Rear Camera Assist – When the car is backing up at low speeds, a camera above the license plate provides a real-time picture on the touch-screen display of the area immediately behind the car (Eco, LT, LTZ).
Keyless Access/Pushbutton Start
• Key fob carried in pocket, purse or briefcase communicates with the driver’s door as the driver approaches the car.
• Unlock just the driver’s door (one click on the handle) or all four doors (two clicks on the handle).
• When the key fob is inside the car, engine can be started with the push of a button.
• Available on LTZ.
Standard Audio System
AM/FM stereo radio with single-disc CD/MP3 audio playback. Includes:
• Internal 4-channel amplifier.
• RDS (Radio Data System) reads information, such as artist
and station name broadcast by participating FM stations.
• Six speakers.
• Enjoy over 170 channels of entertainment. Standard on all models and includes three trial months of service.
Available Pioneer Premium Sound System
• Available on Eco, LT, LTZ. (Standard on Eco 2SA.)
• 250-watt amplifier.
• Nine speakers provide a premium listening experience.
Traffic and Weather
• XM NavTraffic is standard on models with a connected navigation radio. It enhances the navigation system by showing real-time traffic and weather data as you drive.
• XM Travel Link includes weather and is available on non-nav radios.
Chevrolet MyLink Touch Radio
• Included with Eco, LT, LTZ. 2
• 7″ articulating color touch-screen. Designed to provide hands-free radio, music and phone operation.
• Controlled by radio controls, touch-screen soft keys, steering wheel-mounted audio controls or voice activation.
• Enhanced voice recognition powered by Nuance, world leader in voice technology.
• Integrated Bluetooth provides hands-free phone and audio streaming.
• Gracenote music recognition.
• OnStar integrated into system.
• Pandora Internet Radio play (requires smartphone with Pandora app).
• Complete details including operating instructions on MyLink website on Chevrolet ProductSource.
OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation
• Directions & Connections Plan combines all the Safe & Sound Plan services, such as Hands- Free Calling and Remote Door Unlock, with Turn-by-Turn Navigation and eNav.
• Standard on all Malibu models for six months. Learn more at onstar.com.
• Mobile phone app lets you remotely connect with the vehicle through your iPhone or certain Android smartphones.
• Remotely check fuel level, oil level and OnStar vehicle diagnostics.
• Remotely start/stop engine, lock/unlock doors, activate horn and light—even from hundreds of miles away.
• Requires OnStar subscription and cell phone service area.
We invite you to come test drive a new 2013 Chevrolet Malibu here with us at Art Gamblin Motors in Enumclaw Washington; and experience something unexpected. We promise that you will enjoy our welcoming pressure-free environment, with plenty of expert sales associates available to handle all of your needs. Above all we are committed to treating you like family, something that is natural for us being family owned and operated for over 43 years. Come see the difference for yourself and see why we are the highest online rated Chevrolet dealer in the state!